Rob Mindell is a Senior Managing Director in the Strategic Communications practice of FTI Consulting in London. He leads on the firm’s Litigation mandates – protecting and enhancing the reputation of clients engaged in business critical disputes.
Rob delivers public relations counsel to corporations and law firms for commercial disputes, supporting litigation strategy with robust corporate affairs plans for all relevant stakeholders. He advises high-profile brands on cases in the media spotlight, with a strong track record on trademark and patent disputes. On regulatory matters, he has successfully supported clients through CMA, DG COMP and FTC competition processes as well as a number of other international antitrust authorities. Rob also provides reputation management support for high-net-worth individuals in relation to investigations and litigation across jurisdictions.
Rob began his career in strategy consultancy, working on governance projects for international clients and supporting due diligence for M&A transactions in the TMT and healthcare sectors. Rob read Law at St Catharine's College, University of Cambridge. He has regularly written for PR Week on a range of topics including corporate purpose, communications in conflict and why PR and legal professionals must work closer together.
- In commercial litigation, supported clients across technology, healthcare, financial services and consumer industries with reputation management relating to litigation in the media spotlight
- In competition law, provided communications counsel on so-called “Big Tech” competition mandates in the UK and EU involving Meta, Amazon and Microsoft
- In intellectual property, worked on high profile patent and trademark disputes in the smartphones industry and consumer goods sectors for global brands including Virgin and Nokia
- In financial crime, acted as external communications advisor for high-net-worth individuals corporations and financial institutions in relation to investigations and litigation across jurisdictions
- On class action cases, advised large consumer businesses including Mercedes-Benz and BT on digital communications and media relations through legal milestones on cases in the UK courts
T: +44 20 3727 1660
London EC1A 4HD
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory