Roger Kahn is a member of FTI Capital Advisors, FTI Consulting’s investment banking subsidiary, and brings more than 35 years of experience in M&A and financings to his role. Mr. Kahn has worked on hundreds of completed engagements and has consummated over $11 billion in transactions in aggregate. He focuses on the healthcare services, medical devices and pharmaceuticals sectors.
Mr. Kahn’s transactions experience includes sell-side and buy-side M&A, leveraged buyouts, IPOs, follow-on offerings, fairness opinions, takeover defense and special committee representations.
Prior to joining FTI Capital Advisors, Mr. Kahn was a Managing Director in the Healthcare Group at Capstone Partners.
Before that, Mr. Kahn ran the healthcare groups at Gruntal and Tucker Anthony Sutro and was Managing Director at Tri-Artisan Partners, a merchant banking boutique. Prior to those roles, he ran the M&A department of L.F. Rothschild and was a senior banker at CIBC Oppenheimer for ten years.
Mr. Kahn began his professional career at Bankers Trust Company and was a member of the M&A departments of Dean Witter and Bear Stearns.
Awards & Recognition:
- 13th Annual International M&A Awards, M&A Deal of the Year ($100mm-500mm), The M&A Advisor (2022)
- Annual Global Markets M&A Atlas Awards, Private Equity Deal of the Year, Global M&A Network (2021)
- Acquisition of MCRC Group by Cloudmed, a portfolio company of New Mountain Capital
- Acquisition of Professional Claims Bureau by Meduit, a portfolio company of Nexphase Capital
- Acquisition of Sani-Tech West by 3i Group
- Acquisition of Aspen Medical Products by Cortec Group
- Acquisition of Valued Pharmacy Services by NFP
- Acquisition of Rebound Physical Therapy by US Physical Therapy
- Acquisition of Home Medical Equipment Specialists by Autonomy Healthcare
- Acquisition of Westone, a portfolio company of CID Capital, by HealthEdge
Series 7 & 63, FINRA
Series 24, FINRA
Series 79, FINRA
B.A., Political Science, Columbia University
M.B.A., Finance, Columbia University
T: +1 646 659 8688
M: +1 917 597 2245
1166 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10036
Investment Banking & Capital Solutions
Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory