Rose Morgan is a Senior Consultant in FTI Consulting’s Technology Segment. Rose is an experienced risk professional and privacy practitioner with particular experience in financial services.
Rose has supported and led strategic privacy compliance and risk management efforts in several Australian financial services entities. She is adept at engaging stakeholders and coordinating cross-functional delivery in complex environments.
Rose is fluent in applying and implementing Australian privacy law across various industry sectors, including government, financial services and infrastructure. She is skilled in navigating diffuse commercial environments, designing robust privacy compliance controls and communicating these clearly in an operationally aligned manner.
Rose is a dedicated and enthusiastic privacy compliance professional with a capable working knowledge of the Australian financial regulatory and legislative environment and maintains an abiding interest in public policy development. Before joining the FTI Consulting team, Rose held in-house and consulting roles with QBE Insurance, CC Insurance, KPMG, CBS Group and the NZ Customs Service.
- Managed the Asia-Pacific privacy compliance portfolio for a major global insurer
- Led the implementation of candidate diversity data analysis
- Successfully managed regulator investigations and complex customer dispute resolution processes for a major Australian financial services company
- Established and chaired the data retention remediation working group for a major Australian financial services company
- Established the Privacy Impact Assessment (“PIA”) process and managed the PIA portfolio and workflow for a major Australian financial services company
- Led the data breach response team for a major Australian financial services company
T: +61 2 9235 9348
Level 22, Gateway
1 Macquarie Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
Computer Forensics & Investigations
Data Privacy & Protection
E-discovery Software & Services