Sandeep Jadav is a Senior Managing Director and the Regional Lead for Technology in Asia at FTI Consulting. He is based in Hong Kong.
Mr. Jadav has over 17 years of experience working in forensic technology alongside top global law firms, corporates, financial service institutions and investigatory agencies.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Jadav worked as a director at a Big Four firm in London, overseeing a period of unprecedented growth in the Forensic Technology and Discovery Services team, while winning and delivering large e-discovery, digital forensics and cyber projects. Prior to that, he was Head of Computer Forensics at CRA International.
- Acting as the lead in a coordinated global data collection that spanned over 15 countries and 500 custodians for a large, multinational car manufacturer.
- Working with a top U.S. law firm under Office of Foreign Assets Control orders to collect, link and investigate multiple terabytes of structured and unstructured data in relation to multi-million-dollar payments going in and out of sanctioned countries in the Middle East.
- Engineering and leading the on-site “clean-up” team following the most famous hack in history at a large global entertainment company, allowing the client to resume normal business operations within days.
- Giving evidence at the International Court of Arbitration following the identification, collection, processing, review and electronic disclosure of 10 terabytes of data in relation to an international dispute between companies in India and Italy.
- Helping win and deliver the largest e-discovery case in Europe, a £700 million dispute between the NHS and a large global technology firm, which has run for over nine years.
Mr. Jadav holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science from King’s College London.