Sazz Ariyanayagam specializes in leading transformations, facilitating organization alignments and driving varied initiatives that deliver accelerated revenue growth along with robust operating results. He primarily serves technology, media, industrial enterprises and private equity owned portfolio companies. Mr. Ariyanayagam has 15 years of experience helping senior executives and company boards drive sustainable revenue growth and profitability.
Mr. Ariyanayagam has deep expertise in all aspects of revenue growth including but not limited to go-to-market strategy, sales force effectiveness, pricing excellence, digital transformation and solution selling.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Mr. Ariyanayagam was a leader in the Commercial Excellence Practice at EY. While there, he led long-term international revenue growth programs across technology, media, and industrial sectors. Notable client service engagements while at EY include Diebold Nixdorf, Rackspace, Adobe, Lyft, NetApp, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Lucasfilm, Scripps Networks, Pearson Education, ADP and Caterpillar.
Before EY, Mr. Ariyanayagam spent time at A.T. Kearney’s Strategy and Private Equity practice. There, he led multiple revenue growth programs across the spirits industry, professional services and communications sectors. Select client service engagement during this time include Beam Suntory, Coca-Cola, West Communications, Economic Club of Chicago and CSX Rail.
A thought leader in the industry, Mr. Ariyanayagam has authored several articles on revenue growth throughout the years.
- Sales transformation and pricing excellence for a global B2B financial technology services company
- Sales transformation for a private equity owned global B2B technology services company
- Enabling solution selling (offering design and sales enablement, operating model design) for a B2B technology services company
- Sales strategy for a U.S. education publishing company
- Customer segmentation and sales strategy for a private equity owned B2B telecom company
- Go-to-market and sales strategy for a global B2B FMCG (beverage company) client
- Lead to cash process improvements and customer experience design for various clients in M&E, technology and industrials sector
- Sales operating model and sales compensation design for M&E client
- Sales technology (CRM, CPQ) implementation for clients
- Key account management design for B2B sales organizations