Zuhaib Khan leads FTI Consulting’s Transactions practice in the Middle East. Zuhaib has significant experience in the sovereign wealth fund (“SWF”) and private equity (“PE”) market, having led large and complex due diligence investigations for several financial buyers in a number of industries including as part of public transactions and independent business reviews (“IBRs”).
Zuhaib was born in Saudi Arabia, grew up in the Middle East and began his professional career with a Big Four firm in the UK in 2007, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants England and Wales (“ICAEW”). Zuhaib relocated to the Middle East in 2011 and joined FTI Consulting in the United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) in 2021.
Zuhaib is a senior member of FTI Consulting’s team in the Middle East and maintains some of the firm’s senior client relationships at SWFs, PEs and IBs. He has built the reputation of being a “market connector” with his clients and regularly takes deal ideas to investment teams, which has helped establish a differentiated reputation for FTI Consulting’s Transactions practice in the Middle East market from its competitors.
- ADQ: Led several due diligences, including Abu Dhabi Airport, Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Emirates Driving Company and National Marine Dredging Company
- GEMS Education: Buy-side advisor to Blackstone, Fajr Capital and Mumtalakat
- Souq.com: Multiple buy-side financial due diligences for local and international corporates and sovereigns
- Emirates Palace and CityCenter Las Vegas: Financial due diligences for UAE-based sovereigns
- UAE Healthcare groups: Financial due diligences of private hospitals, clinics, pharmacies and laboratories
- Drydocks World: Financial advisor to Dubai World for sale of the ship building and repair business to DP World
- Oman Trading International: Buy-side financial due diligence on various regional oil storage facilities
- Meydan: Various business plan reviews since 2015 for the Meydan Group and Meydan One Mall
- Dubai World: Financial advisor to the Creditor Monitoring Panel on the USD25 billion restructuring of Dubai’s government-related entity (“GRE”) owning assets across ports, ship building, real estate, hospitality, gaming and private equity
- IPOs: Orascom Construction (Nasdaq Dubai), Emirates NBD REIT (Nasdaq Dubai), various pre IPO readiness assessments and aborted listings for DFM, ADX and LSE
T: +971 50 914 8086
Unit C1501, East Side of Level 15 Level, Burj Daman
Dubai International Financial Center
United Arab Emirates