Voluntary Liquidation Services
August 15, 2018
Voluntary Liquidation ServicesDownload Brochure
We assist with voluntary liquidations that fall outside the risk parameters of other service providers. Our professional team has the highest levels of experience in managing challenging liquidations, delivering significant cost savings and providing practical solutions to issues which can delay or prevent the closure and final dissolution of an entity.
Who We Are
- With a core team of 13 professional staff locally and market leading experts in our international offices, we have unmatched experience, expertise and resources.
- We provide highly competitive fee structures to reduce the costs of winding down.
- Our involvement can help mitigate ongoing operating expenses, such as administration, custody, director, audit and regulatory fees.
- As one of the largest restructuring firms, we deal with engagements regardless of scale, industry and geography.
- Our international presence means we can offer around the clock availability, ease of communication in local languages and familiarity and sensitivity to local business issues, customs and practices.
What We Do
- Applications to CIMA for audit exemptions
- Dealing with complex and illiquid assets
- Rationalisation or simplification of large group structures
- Distributions to investors, including distributions in kind
- Active stakeholder management
- Dispute resolution, including contingent claims
- Accelerated distributions
- Asset valuations
- Long term hold solutions