Enhanced Project Management Solution for Multinational Mining and Crude-Oil Company
January 26, 2021DownloadsDownload Case Study
FTI Consulting’s Asset Lifecycle Management supported optimization and execution efforts for a Fortune 500 global multi-metals company.
As part of an enhanced project management solution initiative, FTI Consulting was engaged by a Fortune 500 global multi-metals company to support the optimization and execution efforts managing and controlling their project sites located in Australia, Europe, North America.
- FTI Consulting assessed the Client’s current operations to identify areas of opportunity and delivered an implementation plan to transform the business from the use of disparate systems and tools to a single project management solution integrated with their ERP solution.
- FTI Consulting leveraged our proven methodology and delivery framework to successful implement EcoSys across the three regions.
- FTI Consulting combined their Enhanced Industry Standard EcoSys Configuration with additional custom configured modules to bring the Client’s vision to reality.
- Optimization efforts set the foundation for the design, configuration, and deployment of a standardized and enhanced project management solution
- Provided additional benefit by transitioning the client from manual reporting practices to automated self-serve reporting.
- Streamlined project management activities across three regions, within a single environment.