EPPM for a Multi-Billion Dollar Plant in EMEA
January 26, 2021DownloadsDownload Case Study
FTI Consulting’s Asset Lifecycle Management supports a major Engineering and Design firm with headquarters in Germany to implement new technology supporting the execution of a multi-billion-dollar technology plant in Ireland for a Forbes 100 company. Read the full case study for details.
Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, Enhanced Project Delivery
A major Engineering and Design firm with headquarters in Germany, selected Hexagon EcoSys Projects to manage the execution of a multibillion-dollar technology plant in Ireland for a FORBES 100 company. The client, with significant presence in EMEA, was looking at implementing new technology and maturing their project management/ project controls business processes as part of their Digital Transformation strategy and engaged FTI Consulting to provide a solution for this project that could be expanded for the enterprise.
- FTI Consulting worked with the client to understand and prioritize challenges, determine solutions – both process and technical, and apply organizational change management to implement those solutions
- FTI Consulting customized EcoSys standard configuration to provide Owners with tools for capital management, commitment management, and detailed forecasting at the construction package level
- FTI Consulting also created modules for Subcontractors supporting budgeting, commitment management, spends, forecasting, EVM, change management and detailed reporting
- FTI Consulting implemented value-add business processes, introduced EcoSys and provided enhanced project delivery
- FTI Consulting expanded the solution to the full enterprise, implementing EcoSys in the US, Europe, Israel, and APAC