Crisis & Issues Management - Australia Service Sheet
August 25, 2021
Crisis & Issues Management - Australia Service SheetDownloadsDownload Service Sheet
FTI Consulting can help companies prepare, respond and recover from a crisis or issue. Crisis events create highly volatile communications challenges for management teams whose principal focus must be dedicated to marshalling an effective operational response. Failing to effectively prepare, respond and contain a critical incident can be just as – if not more – severe than the crisis itself.
We approach crises as multidimensional, complex events. Our teams incorporate every element of the FTI platform – multidisciplinary skill sets, industry expertise, and a global footprint.
Our approach is grounded in two equally important disciplines: preparedness & management.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Scenario planning
- Crisis and communications plans
- Tabletop and training exercises
- Situation assessment
- Stakeholder analysis
- Media training
Our Primary Objectives Are Simple:
- Minimise management distraction.
- Coordinate with other external advisors to ensure message discipline.
- Work closely with counsel to ensure communications and legal strategies are aligned and mutually supportive.
- Take control of the situation through active communications engagement.
- Manage stakeholder relations effectively, providing support in creating and disseminating target materials.
- Respond rapidly to new developments and plan for shifting scenarios.
August 25, 2021
Senior Managing Director