Cybersecurity Crisis - Australia Service Sheet
Effective internal and external communication is imperative during every cybersecurity incident. FTI Consulting’s strategic communications team provides immediate, scalable crisis communications and messaging support around the globe.
FTI Consulting has a long history of working with clients that have preparedness issues and crisis communications needs across all industries around the world. Our strategic communications professionals work directly with clients, advisors and FTI’s cybersecurity team to counsel clients in sensitive situations with legal, financial, regulatory and reputational implications.
We bring the right resources to:
- Protect the company’s brand, reputation and valuation, and assure customers
- Demonstrate command of the situation and control the narrative
- Understand and meet disclosure obligations under the Notifiable Data Breaches (NDB) scheme
- Ensure accurate representation of the facts
- Engage with stakeholders
- Reduce legal and political risk
- Ensure business continuity
When the stakes are high, it is imperative to know what to say, how and when to say it, and to whom.
CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES
Failing to effectively prepare, respond and contain a cybersecurity incident can be just as – if not more – severe than the attack itself. FTI Consulting can help companies prepare, respond and recover from a data breach or other cyberattack.