Due Diligence and Private Equity Advisory Services
April 17, 2018DownloadsDownload Brochure
In a complex, crowded market, private equity firms need a combination of deep experience, initiatives and ideas that can help them to create value, unlock potential and plan the next stage of a business’s growth.
Our private equity advisory specialists advise investors, funds and portfolio companies on how to make their investments work across the entire transaction life cycle.
Our services include:
- Pre-deal due diligence. Financial, operational and tax diligence, valuations and investigations.
- Deal structuring and execution. Media relations, employee engagement and regulator engagement.
- Post-deal services. Integration, Interim management and profit optimisation.
What makes us different
- Offer senior expert led teams with unparalleled global experience
- High level of Partner and Director focus on clients and transactions
- Unique range of capabilities, combining a variety of skills which otherwise have to be sourced separately from Big 4 firms, PR Agencies and boutique consultancies
- Able to draw on an extensive network of sector experts, mainly former CEOs, COOs and CFOs who provide experience and commercial insight to our due diligence process
- Being free of audit clients means we have no barrier / SEC type constraints, so we experience less conflicts and are able to offer a nimble response and approach more closely aligned to our clients’ needs