Environmental Solutions ESG Support Service
November 14, 2022DownloadsDownload Service Sheet
We apply our multi-disciplinary expertise to help clients better understand the risks and opportunities associated with the environmental footprint of their operations. This allows us to work with corporate decision makers to develop strategies that integrate with other aspects of their ESG compliance and reporting to develop solutions that strengthen their business and their relationships with stakeholders.
The Environmental Solutions practice brings together environmental scientists, data scientists and GIS specialists, forensic historians, ecologists, engineers, former regulators, accountants, and attorneys. Our team can help clients identify potential risks and opportunities and work with them to incorporate those considerations into strategic planning, inform asset management decisions, and develop solutions to move toward nature-positive outcomes.
Pollution and Waste Management
- Inventory legacy environmental pollution sites and assess economic exposures.
- Work with client environmental managers to identify potential impacts and risks of current waste streams.
- Identify potential opportunities at active and legacy sites to further reduce pollution, incorporate green remediation, and develop other sustainable or nature-positive solutions.
Data Analysis and Mapping
- Assess internal data and metrics already collected to support ESG analysis and reporting.
- Identify trusted / validated external data sources to supplement internal data.
- Design and implement collection processes to fill data gaps.
- Create centralized data access and display platform to facilitate data access, communication, and decision-making.
- Assess current biodiversity-related data collection and reporting efforts relative to metrics commonly used to assess biodiversity in scientific, regulatory, or other reporting frameworks to support recommendations for program enhancements.
- Evaluate consistency with Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures (TNFD) framework using LEAP Nature Risk Assessment Approach.
- Review demographic and geographic data in vicinity of current operations and legacy environmental sites to identify potential Environmental Justice communities.
- Identify facility and community environmental data available to characterize and prioritize areas for further analysis.
Reporting and Communications
- Integrate with existing ESG reporting.
- Develop talking points for use in both internal and external stakeholder engagement.
Environmental Cost Analysis
- Cost Allocation Framework Development
- Damages Claims Development & Evaluation
- NCP Consistency & Cost Recoverability Evaluations— Corporate Lineage & Financial Viability Analysis— PRP Group Trust Accounting
Additional Environmental Solutions Practice Service Offerings
Data Management & Data Science
- Litigation Database Management
- Technology Assisted Data Review
- Litigation Analytics & Trial Support
- Damages Quantification Modelling
Forensic Historical Research
- PRP Search & Contaminant Nexus Analysis
- Chemical/Contaminant Use and Disposal Studies
- Federal Involvement Studies
- Industry Practices & State-of-Knowledge
- Product Liability Analysis
- Expert Witness Services
- 30(b)(6) Company Witness Services
- Testimony in Regulatory Agency Proceedings
Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Neutral Fact-Finding
- PRP Group Convening
Analytical & Technical Services
- Geospatial Analysis
- Chemical/Contaminant-specific Evaluations
- Natural Resources Analysis
- Biodiversity Assessments in support of TNFD, GRI, or SBTN reporting
- Technical Causation, Pathway, and Claims Analyses