Patient-Centered Case Management Capacity Service Sheet
September 22, 2021
Patient-Centered Case Management Capacity Service SheetDownload Service Sheet
Case management can impact financial and clinical opportunities in capacity, throughput, and complex social determinants of health, in addition to other common problems. Our experienced team can guide clients through the development and implementation of progressive Case Management models to achieve high quality and efficient care delivery, as well develop aggressive strategies for length of stay (LOS) reduction, capacity management, and throughput enhancement.
Connecting Care Coordination for Better Results
Care coordination is an essential component of successful case management. It is often among the missing links in effective Case Management because teams are consumed with utilization management considerations and discharge planning tasks. Without care coordination from the beginning of the stay/episode, reasons for delays in care begin to present themselves often late in the episode of care.
- Manage capacity and increase throughput
- Assess productivity and staffing
- Level of care designation inpatient/observation
- Develop an internal physician advisory program
- Decrease LOS
- Manage volumes
- Capture compliant revenue
- Improve patient experience scores
- Enhance communication, multidisciplinary rounds
- Referrals within network