Podcast: J.D. Wichser on Debtwire’s Middle Market
J.D. Wichser, Leader of the Retail & Consumer Products industry practice, discusses the 2018 holiday retail landscape and what its performance means for the industry in 2019.
Mr. Wichser also shares his view on how retail growth will be distributed across the industry, as well as how low employment and high consumer disposable income rates are positive indications of a healthy year ahead.
Debtwire's Middle Market podcast series is hosted by Tanvi Acharya, who invites guests to talk about key issues related to restructuring in middle market industries.
Senior Managing Director
- Report: 2018 U.S. Holiday Retail Forecast
- Article: 2018 U.S. Online Retail Forecast
- FTI Journal Article: No, the Sky is Not Falling
- FTI Journal Article: Three Reasons Why Private Equity Might Want to Close the Door on Retailers
- FTI Journal Article: I’m a Retailer. Should I Ditch My Brick-and-Mortar Stores?