2018-2019 REIT Executive Compensation & Governance Trends
A presentation of current and noteworthy compensation trends impacting pay practices in the REIT industry
Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Length: 60 minutes
The Compensation and Governance professionals at FTI Consulting are leading experts in the field of real estate compensation with in-depth knowledge on compensation and related matters that directly impact REITs. Please join us for our annual presentation of REIT compensation and governance trends when our experts will provide practical and insightful information on the current compensation landscape in the REIT industry.
- Year-over-year compensation adjustments
- Variances in compensation adjustments by REIT sector
- Trends in annual incentive programs
- Trends in equity-based compensation
- Board compensation trends
- Say-on-Pay trends and results
- Governance and other related matters
Who Should View?
- Board members
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- General Counsel
- Human Resource professionals
Senior Managing Director
Mr. Portal is head of the firm’s Executive Compensation practice, is widely considered a leading expert in the field of REIT and real estate executive compensation and has consulted over 75 leading public and private real estate companies in the design and implementation of their compensation programs.
Ms. Gaynor has over 13 years of executive and corporate governance consulting experience including competitive assessment of executive and director pay, short- and long-term incentive plan design, drafting proxy statements and shareholder outreach materials, conducting corporate governance reviews, and compensation planning for public and private companies initial public offerings and for mergers and acquisitions.
- Article: 2019 REIT Say-on-Pay Recap: Shareholders Find Their Own Voice
- Article: The Early 30: Compensation Trends from the First 30 Filed REIT Proxy Statements
- Video: Podcast: What’s Changing in Executive Compensation Trends
- Newsletter: REIT Executive Compensation and Corporate Governance Insights
- Webinar: 2017-2018 REIT Executive Compensation & Governance Trends