- Senior Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +44 20 3319 5697
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- 200 Aldersgate
- Aldersgate Street
- London, EC1A 4HD
- United Kingdom
- T: +44 20 3727 1000
- F: +44 20 3727 1007
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Due Diligence
Adam Bradley is a Senior Managing Director at FTI Consulting. He is a member of the Corporate Finance practice and works in the Operational Transformation team in London. Adam is a specialist in business transformation, restructuring, operational improvement and commercial and operational due diligence. He has more than 22 years of professional services experience. Adam advises private equity organisations on enhancing the value of their portfolio companies and enables delivery in advisory, programme leadership and interim management roles. Much of his work involves planning and delivering complex change programmes including new business models.
Adam has designed and led numerous post-deal performance improvement and transformation programmes working hands-on alongside sponsors and executive management teams. His work is mostly focused on rapidly analysing opportunities to drive enhanced profitability and mobilising, energising and driving programmes to deliver results. Typically this involves dramatically reducing operating costs by changes to operating models, organisational design, working practices and sourcing. Often it also includes revenue enhancement by pricing, new distribution arrangements and actions to increase revenue capture and retention. Adam’s principal sectors are TMT, healthcare and life sciences and business services, all of whom he has worked in for over 20 years.
Adam has led buy-and sell side pre-deal engagements in a wide range of industries, such as telecoms, software and high-tech, education, healthcare, outsourcing, payments processing, infrastructure and brewing. His focus is on challenging the robustness of a business plan and in particular the identification of upside potential.
Adam was previously a Partner with Alvarez & Marsal and has also worked for Accenture and Arthur D Little. He also practiced as a lawyer with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. Adam has an M.Sc in Economics from the University of York and completed the Advanced Business Management Programme at the Kellogg School of Management.
Recent work examples include:
- EBITDA improvement assessment for a specialist publishing business unit of a Dutch diversified media group operating mainly in the Netherlands, Belgium and France.
- Reviewing and relaunching a business transformation programme for a private equity backed medical products and pharmaceutical distribution business based in the Netherlands.
- Operational and Commercial Due Diligence for TPG Capital on the potential acquisition of the Les Roches and Glion international hospitality education businesses.
- Evaluating restructuring options for a private-equity backed apparel distributor based in the Netherlands.
- Operational Due Diligence for Montagu on its successful acquisition of the College of Law professional education business.