- Senior Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +65 6506 7666
- F: +65 6831 7859
- 8 Shenton Way, #32-03
- AXA Tower
- T: +65 6831 7820
- F: +65 6831 7859
- Practising Associate Member of the Academy of Experts (AMAE)
- Member of the Society of Construction Law
- Quantity Surveyors International (QSI)
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Solutions
- Contract Administration & Disputes
- Expert Testimony
Andrew Oddie is a Senior Director in the Construction Solutions practice in Asia Pacific. He is based in Singapore but works internationally. Andrew has worked on construction projects for over 16 years.
Andrew is a Chartered Surveyor, Builder, Civil Engineering Surveyor and a practicing Associate of the Academy of Experts. He has spent over half his career to-date working internationally, with the last 6 years being based full time in Asia. He has worked on a variety of projects which include building, civil engineering, mining, infrastructure, oil & gas and process engineering works in both a project and dispute related environment. He has been responsible for the review of voluminous amounts of data to produce valuations related to a range of claims, including delay and disruption, prolongation and variations.
As a quantum expert, he has given evidence in Singapore and has been appointed in the Supreme Court of Western Australia. He is regularly appointed on high value and complex disputes as the lead assistant to the named expert in matters of quantum and delay, and his experience extends to litigation, arbitration and adjudication proceedings in Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Andrew was cited in Who’s Who Legal: Construction 2018 and was commended by sources who note, “he doesn’t get lost in the jargon”, when handling construction disputes and is “intelligent, but commercially astute and realistic”. The same publication described Andrew as "a dynamic and fair-minded expert" with vast project experience. He enjoys an excellent reputation in the market and lawyers say, "He is extremely useful to have on board."