- Managing Director
- Forensic & Litigation Consulting
- T: +91 22 4905 4326
- Unit 16, Level 3, The Executive Centre
- The Capital, Plot No. C-70
- G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex
- Mumbai, 400051
- T: +91 22 4905 5710
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS)
- NSE - Market Risk Professional
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Anti-money Laundering
- Bribery & Corruption Investigations & Compliance
- Fraud Risk
- Regulation and Compliance
- Regulatory Investigations
- Financial Services
- Public Sector & Government Contracts
Ashwin Kumar specialises in financial crime and risk management (FCRM) related solutions for banking & financial services (BFS) sector and has over 13 years of forensics and risk consulting experience. His solutions experience includes anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions, fraud, anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABAC).
Ashwin has led FCRM engagements across banking (private/ state-owned), life insurance, general insurance, non-banking financial corporations (NBFC) and designated non-banking financial businesses & professions (DNFBP).
Ashwin has enabled business development and delivery of heterogeneous engagements—onsite and offshore, for clients across India, Middle East, Europe, APAC, UK and LatAm regions. Ashwin has collaborated in strategy development and implementation of Financial Crime Center of Excellence (CoE) hubs for banking and insurance sectors.
Prior to FTI Consulting, Ashwin was a Director with Ernst & Young for six years where he was a member of the senior leadership team for financial crime initiatives.
- AML and fraud monitoring system implementation support for financial institutions in various geographies.
- Fact-finding reviews and trade-based money laundering (TBML) operating model effectiveness review for clients.
- Financial crime risk management framework implementation for clients.
- Fraud vulnerability risk assessments for financial service organisations including banks and insurance companies.