- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 416 649 8127
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- TD South Tower, 79 Wellington Street West
- Toronto Dominion Centre, Suite 2010, P.O. Box 104
- Toronto, ON, M5K 1G8
- T: +1 416 649 8100
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- B.B.A., Schulich School of Business, York University
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Chartered Professional Accountant
- Chartered Accountant
- INSOL International
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
- Restructuring / Turnaround Services
- Bankruptcy Process & Contingency Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis
Jodi Porepa specializes in supporting and advising stakeholders on large domestic and cross-border restructurings. This includes assisting financially troubled companies and developing and implementing reorganization strategies both in out-of-court restructurings and formal proceedings.
Ms. Porepa provides advice and support to corporate clients, boards of directors, legal counsel and lending institutions. She has over 15 years of experience.
In domestic and cross-border cases, Ms. Porepa has supported and guided private and public companies with operations across Canada, United States, Hong Kong, China, South America and Japan. Ms. Porepa has experience across a variety of industries, including automotive, airline, biopharmaceuticals, food distribution, forestry, insurance, mining, manufacturing, media/radio/publishing, pay-day lending, pulp & paper, retail and public sector.
As a trusted leader for out-of-court and in court restructuring activities, Ms. Porepa’s experience includes monitoring and forecasting liquidity, assessing restructuring strategies & assisting with implementation, prepackaged bankruptcy filings, liquidations, stakeholder negotiations and operational restructuring experience.
Ms. Porepa was also recently involved in the restructuring of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, advising the Financial Oversight and Management Board on the Commonwealth’s budget as well as other financial and economic analysis.
Prior to rejoining FTI Consulting in Toronto, Ms. Porepa worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers in Toronto and New York, as well as Ernst & Young in New York.