- Senior Managing Director
- Economic & Financial Consulting
- T: +1 416 649 8067
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- TD South Tower, 79 Wellington Street West
- Toronto Dominion Centre, Suite 2010, P.O. Box 104
- Toronto, ON, M5K 1G8
- T: +1 416 649 8100
- F: +1 416 649 8101
- B.B.A., Schulich School of Business, York University
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
- Cross-border Litigation
- Economic Consulting
- Expert Testimony
- International Arbitration
- Energy, Power & Products
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure
- Real Estate
- Retail & Consumer Products
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Neal Mizrahi is a Senior Managing Director in the Economic and Financial Consulting, International Arbitration practice. Mr. Mizrahi has nearly 15 years of experience in the in the areas of assurance, advisory, business valuation and quantification of economic loss. He has authored over 100 reports relied on by courts and arbitral institutions globally.
Mr. Mizrahi obtained his CA designation while working at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Toronto, practicing in the Audit and Assurance group, servicing clients in a variety of industries, including financial institutions.
Mr. Mizrahi has been qualified as an expert witness by the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Federal Court of Canada and the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta, where he has provided oral testimony in a number of complex disputes. He has also testified in Investor-State and commercial arbitration.
In addition to his experience in Canada, Mr. Mizrahi deals with international trade and investment arbitration (ICSID) and international commercial arbitration (ICC, LCIA, DIAC). He provides expert and advisory services to companies and governments in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
Mr. Mizrahi was ranked in the 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 editions of the Global Arbitration Review’s The International Who’s Who of Commercial Arbitration, which lists the most highly regarded experts globally. In the independent survey, Mr. Mizrahi was described as “the engine room and brains behind FTI’s most high-profile mandates” who is praised for his ability to “see the big picture” and being a “joy to work with and a team player”.
Mr. Mizrahi is an adjunct professor at the Schulich School of Business at York University and at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. For the past decade, he has been teaching courses in accounting and business valuation in the graduate and undergraduate programs.
For the past five years, Mr. Mizrahi has been extensively involved in a leading 3-day training program, Questioning Expert Witnesses in International Arbitration, by the Foundation for International Arbitration Advocacy (FIAA).