- Senior Managing Director
- T: +1 646 468 7052
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- Three Times Square
- 9th Floor
- New York, NY, 10036
- United States
- T: +1 212 247 1010
- F: +1 212 841 9350
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Delhi
- M.B.A., Finance, California State University, East Bay
- Corporate Governance and Oversight Council (CGOC)
- The Sedona Conference
- The Sedona Conference - Electronic Document Retention and Production - Working Group 1
- The Sedona Conference - Int Electronic Information Management, Discovery and Disclosure - Working Group 6
Rena is a Senior Managing Director in FTI Technology’s Information Governance, Privacy and Security Practice. Rena has been providing advisory solutions to Fortune 500 legal departments and law firms in information governance, electronic discovery, legal technology and legal operations for nearly two decades. Rena's clients include some of the largest pharmaceuticals companies, banks, insurance, transportation and technology companies.
Rena has also led legal integration projects involving mergers, acquisitions and divestitures requiring merging and separation of business information systems and processes, organizational design work as well as implementation of legal hold solutions.
Rena works closely with her clients to understand their challenges, needs, costs and risks associated with managing the exploding volumes of email and data in information systems and delivers sustainable solutions focusing on their long-term goals and vision for the legal and compliance environment.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Rena served in a leadership position as Managing Director in the Discovery Consulting Practice at Consilio. Rena also served as Senior Director in the e-Discovery/Legal Advisory Solutions Practice at Huron Consulting Group.
Representative examples of Rena’s engagement experience include:
- Developed and implemented Discovery Programs for two of the largest global Pharmaceuticals corporations, acting in an executive capacity as Program Director for their outsourced program for several years.
- Assisted a Fortune 200 company with the transformation of their disparate discovery functions into a centralized Discovery Center of Excellence (CoE) across the various companies of the parent organization reducing cost and risk related to litigation and discovery.
- Assisted a global Pharmaceuticals company with a Legal Integration Project involving simultaneous merger and divestiture of several business units requiring integration and separation of email and information systems, legal hold system, indexing and archiving of business records, selection and implementation of new legal technology.
- Advised in-house counsel, IT and Records Management teams on implementation of data preservation, collection and remediation workflow from critical business systems and collaboration tools such as, Microsoft O365 email, Teams, SharePoint, One Drive for Business.
- Assisted a healthcare giant with a large government investigation involving data sources in the US, EU and APAC regions navigating GDPR and regional data privacy issues in response to discovery in the US.