- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance & Restructuring
- T: +1 248 408 7525
- Columbia Center II
- 101 West Big Beaver Road, 14th Floor
- Troy, MI, 48084
- United States
- B.S., Mechanical & Process Engineering, Kettering University
- M.B.A., Ball State University
- Performance Improvement
- Cost Optimization
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Automotive & Industrial
- Diversified Industrials
Todd Eddy specializes in enhancing enterprise value through a structured approach to operations and financial improvements. Mr. Eddy has over 35 years of experience in improving, transforming and restructuring businesses. He is experienced in leading and managing organizations through high impact transformations utilizing a lean business strategy approach ranging from companywide strategic to floor-level tactical.
With a distinct ability to recognize true overall cost drivers to optimize profitability, Mr. Eddy’s experience in problem solving and developing ground level initiatives that are linked and aligned with higher-level company objectives drives bottom line results. His broad range of industry expertise ranges from automotive component manufacturing to consumer products which enables him to draw upon a deep knowledge of organizational transitional challenges in order to quickly get to root cause analysis and resolutions.
Mr. Eddy’s experience includes executing high-impact performance strategies including lean operational improvements, product profitability and rationalization, footprint optimization, inventory reduction and management, supply chain efficiency and cost savings. Additionally, he has led multiple operational due diligence and value creation strategies for private equity acquisitions and portfolio companies.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Eddy was a Managing Director at Conway Mackenzie where he led the Operational Performance Improvement practice and supported Transaction Services and Restructuring /Turnaround practices. Prior to joining Conway Mackenzie, he was a Principal with Caledonia Group where he managed engagements, focusing on creating value for private equity portfolio companies through the application of lean business systems.
Mr. Eddy began his career and spent 20 years with General Motors (“GM") where he held various operations and engineering roles. While at GM, he was a Business Unit Manager where he led the turnaround of a severely under-performing plant.
• Led the operational optimization implementation of a plastics product manufacturer to unlock capacity to support revenue growth while generating cost savings
• Operational turnaround of an industrial and automotive products manufacturer taking EBITDA from negative to over 10% through optimization of supply chain costs, material losses and foundry and machining operations
• Strategic analysis of a major facility relocation and consolidation for an automotive Tier 1 and aftermarket component manufacturer
• Led numerous operational due diligence, risk analysis and value creation assessments for a multitude of private equity and strategic investors