Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
We help clients protect their enterprise value by quantifying damages and providing expert testimony in intellectual property, professional malpractice, lost profits, valuations, breach of contract, purchase price disagreements, business interruption, environmental claims, construction claims and fraud cases; employing forensic accounting and complex modeling expertise to unravel complex financial transactions; independently gathering and analyzing critical information; and offering industry‐leading electronic evidence services that identify, collect and preserve relevant, structured information and analyze complex enterprise data.
Global Segment Leader
Senior Managing Director, Leader of North America Forensic and Litigation Consulting
- May 22: Sparking Connections: ILAO’s 9th Annual Benefit
- May 23: Fraud Issues in Bankruptcy Webcast
- May 29: Deal Considerations in Technology Cross Border M&A Webcast
- May 30 - June 2: Annual Canadian College of Construction Lawyers Conference
- June 4: FTI Learning Series: Thermodynamics & Financial Damages in Oil & Gas