Forensic & Litigation Consulting
The Forensic and Litigation Consulting practice at FTI Consulting provides multidisciplinary, independent dispute advisory, investigative, data acquisition/analysis and forensic accounting services to the global business and legal community. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
We help clients protect their enterprise value by quantifying damages and providing expert testimony in intellectual property, professional malpractice, lost profits, valuations, breach of contract, purchase price disagreements, business interruption, environmental claims, construction claims and fraud cases; employing forensic accounting and complex modeling expertise to unravel complex financial transactions; independently gathering and analyzing critical information; and offering industry‐leading electronic evidence services that identify, collect and preserve relevant, structured information and analyze complex enterprise data.
Global Segment Leader
Senior Managing Director, Leader of North America Forensic and Litigation Consulting
- Brochure: Anti-Corruption Investigations & Compliance Services
- Brochure: Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions & Corruption Solutions
- Brochure: Financial Institution Governance and Regulation Services
- FTI Journal Article: Quiz: How Vulnerable is the Power Grid to Cyber Attack?
- FTI Journal Article: There’s Money to Be Made in Brazil if You Know Where to Look
- January 30: Bridge-the-Gap I: Ethics and Skills for Newly Admitted New York Attorneys
- January 30-February 1: American Bar Association Midwinter Meeting
- February 6: Driving M&A Due Diligence Efficiency and Effectiveness Webcast
- February 6-7: 4th Annual Managing Risks in Construction Contracts and Projects
- February 14: Determining Lost Profits Damages: Effective Tools and Practices in 2019 Webcast