Nishi Anand specializes in revenue and digital transformations and brings extensive experience in value creation, due diligence and executing long-term transformation initiatives, particularly in the healthcare and technology sectors.
Ms. Anand is skilled in identifying and facilitating operations efficiency, performance management and growth strategy for large-scale organizations. She has effectively managed various company transformations, acquisitions and restructurings.
Prior to her role at FTI Consulting, Ms. Anand was a principal at KKR Capstone, where she focused on advising healthcare portfolio companies. Previously, she worked at BCG, where she provided advisory to clients on various business strategy, revenue growth and transformation initiatives.
Ms. Anand holds an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School and a B.S. from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Ran Integration Management Office (“IMO”) and operational efficiency initiatives for a national healthcare provider.
- Served as interim CFO for a medical waste business.
- Served as interim general manager for a behavioral health software business unit.
- Led company-wide rebrand and sales & marketing effectiveness initiatives for a healthcare software business.
- Developed revenue assurance tool and team for a software and service client.