The biggest challenge facing healthcare organizations today is managing high quality cost-effective patient care under diminishing reimbursements. Seamless clinical integration and flawless operational execution are essential to maximize quality clinical outcomes and realize maximum net revenues. The FTI Consulting Clinical Solutions team delivers integrated approaches to these challenges. They address operational dependencies such as evidence-based medical care, clinical team operational processes and limited resources.
Our multidisciplinary team detects and captures the inherent clinical and financial opportunities within your organization by identifying and addressing the root causes. The final result is integrated processes that significantly improve patient care and financial performance by systematically coordinating every aspect of a patient’s movement through the care continuum.
We provide the following offerings to our clients:
- Diagnostic Assessment – Comprehensive assessment of Social Services, Utilization Review, Care Coordination, Care Transitions, Patient Flow, Length of Stay Management, and Resource Management Opportunities.
- Operational Improvement – Improvement of utilization review processes, discharge planning, care transitions, patient flow and care coordination activities to achieve improved quality outcomes, reduced length of stay, and decreased readmissions.
- Clinical Resource Management Improvement – Reductions in cost of inpatient care and resource utilization, moving appropriate care to outpatient arenas while maintaining and improving quality of care provided.
- Clinical Coverage – Comprehensive assessment and analytical data review of current physician and midlevel deployment and staffing.
- Quality and Patient Safety – Comprehensive assessment of quality, risk management and performance improvement functions and operations.