- Managing Director
- Corporate Finance
- T: +1 303 689 8848
- F: +1 303 689 8803
- 999 17th Street, Suite 700
- Denver, CO, 80202
- United States
- T: +1 303 689 8800
- F: +1 303 689 8803
- B.A., Economics, University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- M.B.A., University of Colorado Boulder
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
Darin Miller specializes in transformation management, merger integration, due diligence, business strategy, revenue growth, and operations management. Mr. Miller has nearly 20 years of professional experience in business transformation and transactions.
Mr. Miller is particularly experienced in leading large-scale business transformations and merger engagements. Transformation engagements often focus on assisting companies define new business models, invigorate revenue performance and transform their legacy organization and operating models to support new strategies. His experience covers all facets of transformation management:
- Developing and executing revenue growth and go-to-market strategies, including market analysis, marketing, customer segmentation, product and service-model pricing, and sales force effectiveness;
- Portfolio strategies and profitability;
- Establishing operating models for transformations and integrations and building operations performance improvement methods across the supply chain;
- Organization design, execution and change management;
- Performance improvement and service delivery strategies for back-office functions;
- Business case development and major capital expenditure projects.
Mr. Miller has led engagements in media, entertainment, publishing, renewable energy, real estate, telecommunications, technology, software, for mid-market to major corporations and private capital stakeholders.
Mr. Miller has significant experience in M&A planning and integration management, with experience throughout the deal cycle. He performs strategic planning and commercial and operational due diligence. During pre- and post-close integration planning and execution, he serves as a program manager and Integration Management Office lead, and guides functional teams in the integration of sales, product, marketing, operations, real estate and all aspects of back-office services.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Mr. Miller held a senior role in the Economics practice of AECOM, a global business services and engineering firm. Over the course of 10 years, he advised corporations, start-ups, federal and defense agencies, and municipalities in market analysis, economic planning, real estate and capital planning. Clients included NAVFAC, GSA, NNSA, the U.S. Coast Guard, the University of Florida, Fulcrum BioEnergy and Tribune Co., among others.
Mr. Miller has been a speaker at industry conferences on various topics including data analytics, economic analysis, asset management and continuous improvement based on Lean Six Sigma principles.