Finance & Office of the CFO
How we can help
How We Help
The FTI Consulting Finance Center of Excellence provides solutions to help finance functions optimize performance while supporting the CFO to drive enterprise value and business strategy. From strategy and assessments to implementation and interim management, our solutions focus on delivering impactful results.
Strategy & Planning
To help you create value for your organization and enhance your decision-making capabilities, we create and implement solutions that build confidence, clarity, controls and consistency. Enhanced by innovative engagement tools, we offer you strategies and solutions that drive value and improve the way finance operates:
- Planning and performance management: EPM and FP&A, financial modeling, performance reporting and analytics
- Finance function strategy: Vision, organizational design, technology
- Finance operating model: SSO, GBS, BPO, talent and centers of excellence
- Strategic initiatives and event readiness: Corporate development, M&A, merger integration and carve-outs, IPO and transaction readiness
Finance Operations & Technology
CFOs are tasked with improving finance operations and how they respond to changing business dynamics. They rely on FTI Consulting to provide the necessary data analytics, toolsets and insights that improve their ability to add value to the business decision-making process. We collaborate with CFOs and their teams to improve the day-to-day finance operations such as:
- Accounting and financial reporting: Controllership and audit support, complex transaction and technical accounting, controls and process improvement, and accounts and legal entity rationalization
- Finance transformation: Assessment and roadmap, operating model optimization and implementation, finance process improvement and automation, and training and capability development
- Finance technology: Finance data management, digital finance and intelligent automation, system evaluation and selection/optimization, implementation planning and management, integration and separation support, and IT cost transparency
Cash, Cost & Capital Management
Organization management that optimizes working capital and reduces enterprise costs paves the way to transformation, growth and competitive advantage. Your goal is our goal — to create and maintain a stable, efficient organization, implement solutions that maximize performance, and lead your organization’s transformation from good to great, all in the most cost-effective ways:
- Treasury and cash flow management: Liquidity forecasting, controls, policies and governance, banking structure and cash management, financial risk management, and debt capacity and capital funding support
- Cost optimization: SG&A optimization, spend rationalization, organization rightsizing, and cost benchmarking and target setting
- Working capital improvement: Cash conversion cycle, process optimization, and reporting and dashboarding
2023 Global CFO Report: What’s Being Prioritized Right Now?
Our survey report highlights the areas that CFOs are prioritizing for the next 18 months and the key strategies they are undertaking.
Office of the CFO Brochure
We provide solutions to help Finance functions optimize performance while supporting CFOs to drive enterprise value and business strategy.
Financial Management Through Disruption
Given these ongoing challenges, there are fundamental measures CFOs should take in order to equip themselves to weather any further disruptions.