E-Discovery & Analytics
To meet dynamic legal and regulatory challenges, it is critical for organizations and legal firms to have innovative e-discovery solutions, processes and technologies in place. Around the world, organizations of all sizes and in every sector and top law firms rely on FTI Consulting to help optimize their e-discovery processes. Our goal is to achieve maximum efficiency and speed, accurate results, while saving on resources and costs. Our broad range of flexible solutions is tailored to your unique needs — whether maximizing in-house tools or managing the entire process as an outsourced managed service.
How We Help
Companies and law firms rely on us for a full range of e-discovery services, including:
- E-discovery managed services. From software hosting to workflow design, project management and staffing, our senior practitioners manage your whole e-discovery process with a flat and transparent monthly pricing model.
- E-discovery technology and process optimization. From implementing new legal hold technology to custom review workflows using advanced analytics, our expert team of e-discovery professionals can help corporations and law firms reduce the costs and risks of e-discovery. Our team is expert in the industry’s leading e-discovery platforms, including Relativity, Brainspace and Nuix Discover.
- Find Facts Fast. Our team of dedicated researchers, using advanced analytics technology, quickly unearth key facts and data sets that enable timely and strategic decisions in investigations or litigation.
- Digital forensics and data collection. With speed and discretion, our team provides a strategic, systematic, and economic approach to investigating and collecting structured and unstructured data sources, including network, mobile device and cloud-based social media data.
- Managed review and virtual managed review. We deliver comprehensive legal reviews globally, from initial project planning to completion of your matter, with a focus on review effectiveness. Our flexible workflows can be adapted dynamically to meet the evolving demands of any matter. And, if you require it, we also have the capability to deliver all services virtually, guaranteeing the same levels of security, adherence with data privacy requirements, and results as with on-site engagements.
- Emerging digital sources discovery. Clients rely on our services and proprietary technology that extract data from a wide variety of emerging digital sources, including chat and instant messaging applications, collaboration tools such as Slack, social media and cloud-based platforms. We then visually organize it in a way that is easy to understand and review and then integrate it into an organization’s choice of platform as part of a regular e-discovery process, investigation or regulatory response.
- Structured and semi-structured data handling. Clients can address all the data relevant to matters with our multidisciplinary teams who can handle all the different database and other sources which are often relevant.
- Story Development. For busy legal teams, developing a strong and timely narrative that incorporates the relevant facts can be a challenge, especially on complex and fast-moving matters. FTI Technology Story Development services quickly and cost-effectively provide clients with a matter’s core facts, presented within a succinct storyline, to help counsel develop and assess case strategy. This offering is a natural complement to our Find Facts Fast research solution.