Emma Donnelly has more than 20 years of experience supporting clients with corporate tax advisory, international tax and transfer pricing. Throughout her career, Emma has worked with a wide variety of businesses ranging from small and medium enterprises to FTSE 100 in varying sectors. Over the years, she has been involved with business operational efficiency projects including policy and documentation work, intellectual property planning, transfer pricing dispute resolution and debt-related transfer pricing projects.
Prior to joining FTI Consulting, Emma was a Senior Transfer Pricing Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the United Kingdom, experienced in M&A, advising private equity houses, portfolio companies, real estate and credit funds.
- Reset transfer pricing policies for several clients undergoing significant restructurings
- Designed pan-European funds models for private capital clients
- Led and successfully concluded a complex profit diversion compliance facility case for a FTSE 100 asset manager
- Designed and implemented pan-European policies and documentation for several real estate funds, both on financing and fund recharge transactions
- Negotiated with HM Revenue & Customs on many tax audits for private equity-backed portfolio companies and real estate clients