FTI Consulting’s Data Science group offers artificial intelligence-driven solutions that enhance the value of the Environmental Solutions team. After relevant historical, cost, and technical data is obtained, the Data Science group applies Machine Learning methodologies to build models useful in assessing liability, modelling costs, and predicting outcomes on a variety of issues. This technology has been deployed successfully on a variety of environmental and product liability matters and has produced statistically robust and reproducible results.
How We Help
Whether supporting internal client analyses, alternative dispute resolution, litigation, or settlement projects, the combination of data science with forensic history, environmental cost analysis, and subject matter technical expertise adds a powerful and useful tool to our client’s toolbox.
- Dataset Key Entity Extraction and Network Analysis
- Environmental and Products Settlement Analyses
- Environmental Tort Liability Estimation
- Litigation Dataset Reduction and Predictive Relevance
- Predictive Cost Modelling
- Tabular Data Extraction and Image Recognition
- Topic and Document Type Identification
Areas of Expertise
- Corporate Restructuring
- Environmental Liability Estimation
- Financial Modelling
- Modelling of Settlement Cost Scenarios
- Tort Liability Estimation