Global Risk & Investigations Practice
Located in key financial centers around the world, the team conducts sophisticated investigations, uncovers actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, remediate compliance, make informed decisions and maximize opportunities.
Our Service Offerings:
We bring a multidisciplinary approach to complex factual, financial and business-critical investigations, combining functional expertise in corporate internal investigations, anti-bribery and foreign corruption risk assessments, transactional due diligence, litigation intelligence and commercial disputes with a deep understanding of the multijurisdictional investigative process.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Whistleblower allegations
- Fraud and complex financial investigations
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA/U.K. Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Political risk assessments
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Third-party integrity and vendor screening services
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection
- Internal and external fact gathering
- Improper or undisclosed related party transactions
- Embezzlement and kickbacks
- Fraudulent conveyances
- Misdirected or stolen assets
- Asset searching and financial analysis
- Litigation intelligence and specialized fact finding
- Transactional intelligence
- Compliance, monitorship and receiver services
- Private Investigation
Certain investigations are conducted by FTI Investigations LLC, a licensed entity. NY: 11000124835, Illinois: 117-001324, Indiana: PI20900516, Ohio: 200821001413, California: 25952, Texas: A15366, Florida: A2700115, Massachusetts: P-1709, Michigan: 3701205620, North Carolina: 4148, South Carolina: 2647, Georgia: PDC002343.
Senior Managing Director, Leader of Global Risk & Investigations Practice