Whether you are an individual with a single asset or a multinational corporation or fund that controls asset portfolios located throughout the world, we apply our in-depth understanding of real estate values and market dynamics to advise you throughout the life cycle of ownership and in complex situations like bankruptcy, restructuring and disputes.
With real estate valuation professionals possessing the requisite combination of “expert witness” credentials, industry-recognized designations (MAI, CRE, FRICS and MRICS) and real-world experience, we are well-positioned to provide advice and support to maximize client benefits.
Our comprehensive services include valuation prepared for:
- Financial reporting: Fair Value – ASC 820 (formerly FAS 157), Purchase-price allocations – ASC 805 (formerly FAS 141), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Positive assurance — An objective review of valuation assumptions and value conclusions prepared by internal management
- Expert valuation testimony and litigation support
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Appraisal management
- Partial-interest valuations
- Debt valuation
- REIT IPOs
- Market-leasing assumption analyses
- Ad valorem tax analyses for prospective property acquisition – assessment of real estate tax impact based on the purchase price
- Market and marketability studies
- Feasibility and highest- and best-use studies
- Corporate planning