FTI Intelligence evaluates competitive markets, policy, finance, technology and business models across the energy spectrum. Derived from our comprehensive databases, local knowledge, the opinions of leading industry experts and an extensive network of professionals, our research delivers a powerful combination of strategic insight and reliable market forecasts for both established and emerging markets, as well as across all technology platforms.
FTI Intelligence has a team of seasoned, Power & Renewables experts providing in-depth analysis of these market dynamics in the fields of wind, solar, storage, hydro, biomass and other emerging technologies such as electrical vehicles, digitalization/analytics and hydrogen. The foundation of our analysis is a combination of demand- and supply-side data and a deep understanding of technology, regulation and the competitive landscape to forecast developments across the entire Power & Renewables sector, including centralized and decentralized generation, transmission, distribution, grid services and offtake arrangements.
Our team provides analysis in the following areas:
- Data & Modelling
- Future Mobility & Technology
- Disputes and competition issues
- Regulatory design
- Power market price forecasts
- Competitive market intelligence and landscape
- Market scoping, sizing and forecasting — market segmentation by technology, scale, geography and end use
- Supply chain analysis, balance of plant, technology forecasts and learning curves
- Business model innovation
- Financing innovation
- Business planning and strategic market entry & exit review
- Benchmarking analysis
- Financial models and valuation
- Due diligence and transaction services
- M&A activity
Forms & Information
Sign up to get access to free research updates and other content from FTI Intelligence.