Whether to accelerate growth by acquiring a competitor, deliver liquidity to shareholders by selling all or a portion of the company, or raise debt or equity capital to execute growth initiatives, companies must pursue strategic or financial transactions. Our clients rely on the expert advice and extensive transaction experience of FTI Capital Advisors (FTICA) for global mid-market M&A. This includes industries where FTI specializes, raising private capital, and dealing with distressed or special situations that require a transaction. We advise on a wide range of transactions and leverage our C-suite relationships and deep industry expertise to ensure efficient, value-creating outcomes.
How We Help
Our investment banking professionals have years of experience structuring and executing complex global mid-market M&A and private capital raising transactions for clients from start to finish. They benefit from FTICA’s collaboration with hundreds of industry specialists from other practice areas within FTI Consulting to provide an unparalleled combination of global banking execution experience, industry expertise, and C-Suite relationships. This access to decision makers at prospective acquirors and sources of private financing is key to facilitating transaction success.
One of FTICA’s areas of specialization, complementing FTI’s industry leading restructuring practice, is our distressed company financing and M&A services. FTICA moves rapidly and efficiently to assess a financially distressed company, propose alternative strategies, and execute on a solution, often in conjunction with our restructuring and/or industry professionals.
Our senior professionals have the experience and domain expertise to understand our client’s key business drivers and to communicate its value proposition convincingly to potential sources of capital and strategic partners. This depth of understanding and insight delivers a powerful advantage:
- Less time required to understand and articulate a company’s key business drivers and value proposition to interested parties;
- Able to quickly identify the most suitable acquirors, targets, and funding sources along with the key decision makers at each institution;
- Keen insight into company valuation fundamentals from perspectives of various potential M&A or capital raise transaction counterparties;
- Ability to bundle required consulting services, to prepare a company for a transaction or in a distressed situation, into our FTICA banking engagement.
Work with us for support on:
- Sell-side advisory
- Buy-side advisory
- Distressed M&A and capital raising advisory
- Private placements of debt or equity
- Debt capital markets advisory
- Strategic alternatives and capital structure advisory
- Valuation and opinions
FTI Capital Advisors, LLC (member FINRA/SIPC) is the wholly owned investment banking subsidiary of FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN).
FTICA is registered with FINRA in the United States and engages in securities transactions pursuant to that registration. In non-US securities transactions, FTICA may be required to work with securities dealers registered in other countries.
Senior Managing Director
Senior Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer of FTI Capital Advisors
New York, NY
Senior Managing Director, Australia Leader
Senior Managing Director, Leader of Asia Business Transformation
Senior Managing Director
Dubai, United Arab Emirates