Retail Merger & Acquisition Integration
FTI Consulting has deep expertise in identifying and enhancing transaction value. We have extensive experience across the deal lifecycle that gives us a unique perspective on where value exists and how it can be realized. Our merger and acquisition integration methodology centers on fundamental principles that ensure success at each stage of the process, from pre-close through integration completion. We advise on how to create accelerated value from the merged entity and ensure alignment between vision and value.
We provide a proven approach to planning and executing the new model to realize value quickly. We help retail clients design a smooth transition for customers to the new model without disrupting service. We help align your organization with the new model and inspire employees to engage.
Our services include:
A merger and acquisition engagement may include a few or all of the services below. With our retail clients, FTI Consulting customizes the project based on specific needs. Each service listed includes a proven methodology and tools to drive desired outcomes.
- Employee Engagement/Change Management
- Strategic Blueprint & Integration Road Map
- Value Driver Planning & Execution
- Systems Integration Planning
- Day 1/Day 100 & Interim State Planning & Execution
- Desired State Functional Plans
- Synergy Optimization & Delivery
- Revenue Acceleration & Sales Effectiveness
- Process Optimization
- Customer Experience
- Clean Room Services/Analysis
- Organizational Design
- Integration Governance & Program Management
Senior Managing Director
- Case Study: Diligence and Carve-out Support for a Prestige Beauty Brand
- Case Study: Merger Integration and Direct Sourcing for a Professional Beauty Supplies Company
- Report: Mall Landlords Are Out of Sync with Retailers
- Video: Restructuring Experts Examine What's Behind Ongoing Carnage in Retail
- Article: Depressed Valuations Pose Added Challenge